Beschreibung der Fimrma Wookah:
The word “grom” in Polish means “thunder” which is the reference to the shapes etched in the wooden body. Each one is handmade and very unique. Just like in nature, you will never find two identical lightnings or trees - you will never find two same WOOKAH Grom bodies. The metal parts have been covered with 24-carat gold.
WOOKAH Vase Mastercut Olives is made of heavy duty lead-free crystal glass that was handmade from the blowing process to the cutting of the designs. It includes 24-carat gold-plated ring with WOOKAH engraving. Its surface is fully transparent with unique, handmade Olives cuts.
Each WOOKAH includes a quick lock system, a technical solution, which enables mounting the WOOKAH Body to the WOOKAH Vase with just short movement.
It also has a ground joint connection which allows for matching valves and hose connectors to the adapters without grommets.
Note: due to the fact that gold is less resistant than stainless steel we add a stainless steel plate to the set. It is recommended to use it while smoking instead of the 24-carat gold-plated ashtray as gold may change its color due to excessive heat.
- 63 cm of height without a head bowl (with Vorclas bowl it is about 66 cm)
- weight: approx. 12 kg
- quick lock system
- ground joint connection
- 24-carat gold-plated metal parts
- the body and the vase have a unique serial number
- WOOKAH Body Grom (includes the inner tubing system which fully protects the inside of the wooden body from water and smoke and a special ventilation setup with tubes directed down which eases purging of excess of smoke)
- WOOKAH Vase Mastercut Olives
- WOOKAH Black Leather Hose
- WOOKAH Wooden Mouthpiece Grom Standard
- WOOKAH Vorclas Bowl 2 (black)
- gold-plated bowl port
- gold-plated ashtray
- stainless steel ashtray
- gold-plated valve set
- gold-plated hose connector
- gold-plated downstem, length: 210 mm
- special suitcase
- O-rings set
- certificate of authenticity
- exclusive certificate with a handwritten signature
THE PRESENTED PRODUCT IMAGE MAY DIFFER FROM ITS ACTUAL APPEARANCE BECAUSE OF DIFFERENCES IN GRAINS’ TONES AND COLOR OF THE WOOD FROM WHICH IT IS PRODUCED.